Saturday, April 23, 2005

Finally

ON a very cold Friday afternoon I finally hooked and released my first smallies for the season !!!!

But my week had more to than just those few hours freezing on a lake .

I finished reading a book titled fresh faith which is excellent in my mind.

But no sooner was that book on the self I started reading a book on the cross which has helped shape what my sermon for this Sunday on the cross - taking it up daily.

I also spent an hour on the phone with my Leadership coach which is always inspiring for me.
And to add even more positive fuel to my life I had a morning meeting with fellow ministers discussing the hazards of ministry.
And I just forgot about the pastoral prayer time I shared in as well.
All very positive events for sure or as I like to call positive fuel.

Later

No comments: