Saturday, April 07, 2007

Day 5 and 6 of furnace shopping

Well here I still waiting to get a new furnace, but as every day gets closer now to Monday there is hope. That I can place an order and have a new furnace by next Easter....
Thursday Night came with a power outage all night that left us cold on Good Friday Morning Because the furnace didn't fire back up when the power came on.
Thankfully for a man in the church we got it running until the next problem or its replaced.
This man and I have spent a lot of time on the furnace and pipes this week saving the church big $$ on bills , I almost wonder now if I should put some cots in the room so we can stay with it.lol
With a broken furnace and being Good Friday I went to a combined service where I was speaking, and so while the service is going on , I am subconsciously listening to their furnace cut in and out, this is furnace is really now getting to me.

Well its Saturday and my sunrise sermon is ready,
with the regular service order prepared and the bulletin done and the sermon almost ready to go.

have a Great Easter !

later

1 comment:

Adirondack Explorer said...

You, too, Dale!