Saturday, February 19, 2005

Different styles

What a great Saturday to spend some quality time at the tackle shop chatting about fishing. As I looked around I was amazed at the different styles of baits and the colors they come in . I can't wait till I can get out there and do some quality fishing giving them a good try...
But till then I'll keep meeting as I have and will continue too with two other pastors,
and Now here are some different styles for sure in preachers - one is a thinker ( a great theologian ) me I am like the old revival preachers fiery so my Pentecostal pals say and then every group needs a father figure kind off guy and I guess that's the other guy.
Different styles work in fishing and in preaching for sure but there is one style we need to be in tune with and that is our Savior Jesus.

later

No comments: