Tuesday, November 17, 2009

now reading

the Gospel according to Jesus by John MacArthur.
So Far it's very impressive. I wonder if Jesus as He portrays is one that the church  wants, I say this only again to learn by accident a couple have  left our church three weeks after the fact - (HOW) it was  Friday night I saw them at a restaurant and after  saying we missed  I herd the words we are going church in town.
There went my appetite so the next day  I followed through on the why and learned In my sermon on the bible doctrine of the Holy Spirit when comparing  this Doctrine to the J.W's and others by this  I judged other religions and so they left. I did apologize in that it was not meant to offend but not for the truth, so they are gone for now.
Apparently now this is the 3rd time in 10 years I have said something of or Judged other religions interesting I can't remember what I preached last year ...
Its no wonder people are leaving the ministry with this kind off stuff happening.

And the bottom line I come back to again and again with now at last count  8 people leaving the church in about a year and a half , is it my turn to go ? Before  there are none left ?

Later






No comments: