Wednesday, September 23, 2009

what a week

What a week -- starting Sunday by doing a nursing home service I forgot about.
Then Sunday night taking my son to pick up hockey - where he got a puck to the throat while on the bench so off to the hospital and off to the iwk he went via a helicopter - with his mother of course to watch him and his throat after he had a breathing tube inserted and all kinds of pins and needles to him and in him.
And waiting for phone calls on his recovery and getting folks to pray and off Monday to the iwk in Halifax to be with him and his mother and thank the Lord he was released Monday and what had happened he fractured the bone that holds the muscle to the voice box.Serious yes but could of been a lot more. the doctors advice " wear all your equipment"
So now its wed. night our mid week night and in walk two men with identical coats shirts ,pants and bible cases to our bible study they said nothing, took lots of notes and i asked one what church he went to and he said home bible studies where they go around teaching people the bible - but they couldn't find Malachi .
So who were they ????
Will they return ????
What was their purpose ?
They said they'll be in the area for 8 weeks ??
Should I be concerned ???
so many should s ....

Well I see while I'm trying to figure things out here I see on twitter my kids are at MacDoanlds... the joy of twittering
my final thoughts for to night - I finish James this week having preached trough it for September and its been great I love preaching expository though the Lectionary passages.
so off to new episodes of favorite shows I Hope....
Later

No comments: