Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sept.3

The first day of school !
I realized  yesterday that my kids are really teenagers  when I offered them a afternoon of fishing and they opted for a trip to town even the mall.
So They start off  a new year and new adventures.
And its in God's hands I must trust them into daily that He will care and protect them.

This week I am reading " so you don't want to go to church anymore "
I am not a fan of fiction but this is one of those occasions that I do read one but to keep in the balance I also have on the Go this book ON KEEPING THE HEART by John Flavel

Later


1 comment:

PK said...

HI Dale:
Google Alert informed me that my book WorkTips is listed amongst your favorite reads. How cool is that!
You might also be interested in my more recent publications and my weekly Pause e-zine. If you hop over to my blog it will give you an entry point to the latest work and links to my other publications: http://www.pauseworks.com/wp/
All the best, and glad you enjoyed WorkTips.
Pat Katz