Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A few thoughts ..

I have been reading through the bible faithfully every day and today I started 2 Kings, the plan I have is book by book, which I enjoy and using a prayer book from the Anglican church given to me by a friend i have been using its morning and evening readings in the Psalms which again I enjoy!
But as I Ipod daily a preacher who is working through the book of Ephesians, I have felt hungry for Paul's words , so this week I Have started just reading through Ephesians , in its entirety, and as I am reading through My ESV Bible I have noticed over the years that I have repeatedly KEPT the same habit, of underlining all the sin passages and the what not to due passages.
And as I think about this Now I have missed for too long , what God has provided and what He wants me to do . In other words I am finding grace.

Later

No comments: