Thursday, February 08, 2007

More snow and school cancellations

It's a snowy Thursday and now for the second day this week school has been cancelled.

the first day is cool but after that Borden sets in . :(

The first day my daughter and I played that wonder classic game called frustration for what seemed like a 100 times which was fun. And to keep my losing streak alive we moved on to scrabble . Its interesting now that she is in grade 5 we have moved beyond 2 and 3 letter words until she really starts beating me and I sadly have to regret back to those simple 2 and 3 letter words to carry me through.

As I think about this ,its the simple things of Prayer and meditating that keep me in the game of life. I have to just keep being reminded of this.

So to quote Mr. Luther again

Prayer is the most important thing in my life.
If I should neglect prayer for a single day,
I should lose a great deal of the fire of faith. Luther

Later

No comments: