Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back Home

The Last week has been great ... The trip to Orlando was wonderful and I am Glad bot my wife and I went.

Its been great to tell people about all our adventures that we had on the trip.

It was cool to see old friends we haven't seen in a while.

It was a amazing to me the grand scope of fellow wesleyans that we make up.

but now we are home back to the grind -- or reality.

And the things we escaped from in Florida are back. Its sad how that happens.

It makes me think ahead to heaven what a blast it is going to be !

But till that time I am committed more than ever to keep a PMA (positive mental attitude) for the sanity of my family and myself and ministry.

So for this time my life verse is Jerm. 29:11 (cev)

" I will bless you with a future filled with hope-- a future of success,not suffering."

Later

1 comment:

Adirondack Explorer said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. How was church today?

Dean